Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TTT - 10 Books On My Spring TBR



This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week I am showing you 10 Books on my spring TBR. Since I usually do a monthly TBR, I am focusing on books that I either must get read for reviews, or that I have put off for so long I finally want to get to them.

The Demonists - Thomas E. Sniegoski

The 52nd - Dela

The Book of Dog Magic - Sophia

The Devil and the Bluebird - Jennifer Mason-Black

The Killing Jar - Jennifer Bosworth

Where'd You Go Bernadette - Maria Semple

Wildflower - Drew Barrymore

The Fireman - Joe Hill

My Best Friend's Exorcism - Grady Hendrix

Walking the Dog - Elizabeth Swados

Well, at least it's got variety!  What are you planning on reading the spring?

 

8 comments:

  1. I like the sound of THe Demonists and I'll be watching out for that one later. I'd like to find a couple of good new urban fantasy series to read-most blurbs that sound good seem to have love triangles, the love-hate dynamic or sound too sex based! Frustrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these but then again there are so so many books out in the world and always more wonderful beauties around the corner! My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Demonist is on my audio review list, just waiting for it to be released and sent to me. I need to get to The Fireman as well, hope you enjoy that one and the others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with the books that you mentioned, but I hope you enjoy them all!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your books. Happy Reading!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I' a huge fan of Sniegoski so I requested the Demonist too! :) Enjoy your books they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some incredible titles here! THE FIREMAN and WILDFLOWER! I listened to the WILDFLOWER audiobook and I HIGHLY suggest it! Drew performs the audiobook herself - no one better to record a memoir than the person whose memoir it is, right!

    Enjoy your Spring reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I really enjoyed Where'd You Go Bernadette! I'm intrigued by the cover of that last book!

    ReplyDelete