Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (45) - A Booker T Takeover


"Waiting on" Wednesday" is weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming anticipated releases. 


Hello guys!  It's me, Booker T.  Mom isn't paying much attention today so I thought it was time I stopped in and showed you a few books I am waiting for here at the farm!



August 23, 2016


WHY I'M WAITING: There is no description for this one yet but I KNOW Mom loved the first in this series and has been anticipating the next installment.  She will be so proud of me for finding the cover already.  We both love Jake the Basset Hound and can't wait to see what he's been up to since we last visited.

May 3, 2016 
FROM GOODREADS: Police officer Megan Luz and her K-9 partner are on the lookout for a convict who has been unleashed. . .

PAW PATROL IS ON THE CASE
Megan has her sights set on finding a convicted burglar who’s broken his parole, and she has the perfect partner to help sniff him out. Unfortunately, her shepherd-mix Brigit’s dog bowl is already full. A Peeping Tom has been spotted in an affluent Fort Worth neighborhood―and concerned citizens are looking for a few good watchdogs…

TO COLLAR A CRIMINAL
To catch the creep, residents start enlisting volunteers to beef up their Neighborhood Watch group. Which is fine with Megan. She needs to focus on catching a burglar who’s still at large. But when the Peeping Tom patrol grows into a virtual vigilante mob, Megan and Brigit have to jump in paws first―before some very angry people take the law into their own hands…

Against the Paw is the fourth installment in Diane Kelly's Paw Enforcement series.


WHY I'M WAITING:  Look at her...isn't she beautiful?  And she gets to ride in a car all day and solve crimes so she must be really smart too.  If I wasn't so faithful to my book girlfriend Maybe (from Jackie Bouchard's Rescue Me Maybe), I would definitely give Brigit a second look.  Hopefully when Mom sees this is coming out, she will get busy and read books 2 and 3 which I know are sitting in her shelf!


Thanks for letting me visit today guys!  Better run before Mom catches me playing on the computer or Cassius tells on me!  What are you guys waiting for this week? 

 

13 comments:

  1. This is cute. Hope you enjoy them, Booker T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover for Repo Madness is adorable, great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, Booker! Me and my three dogs all love a books with great dog characters. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I really love the cover and blurb for Against the Paw. Here's mine: “THE NEST,” ETC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices - I love the Bassett Hound.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those both look fun. I'm glad to see you are still faithfully in love with Maybe, Booker T! :)

    I just finished reading the first of the Chet & Bernie mysteries - Dog On It. Did you read that one? (It's older -I'm always way behind the times!) It was cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own the first four in that series as I got them for under $3.00 each on Bookoutlet recently. I am pretty sure I will like them and read the related Christmas novella last year. There is a new one coming out in a few months too so I better get cracking!

      Delete
  8. I love the cover of the new "Repo" book. And I absolutely adore that graphic of Booker T!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Against the Paw looks cute. I hope you enjoy reading both of these!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy them both. The covers look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to give Jake, the Basset Hound a try! Really cute picks this week! I hope your Mommy reads them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks this is actually the first time I heard about these books and they both looks and sounds utterly amazing. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete