Thursday, June 2, 2016

June TBR(P) - I Can't Believe It's Already June Edition


I am only posting twelve books for this month's TBR(P).  I'm sure I could come up with 16 like I did in April, but I am trying to be a tad more realistic.  Plus, last month I ended up grabbing random stuff anyway, but did pull 6 of my 9 reads off my list so I guess I did OK.  Anyway, here is what I hope to get to this month:


The Invisible Library The Transatlantic Conspiracy The Poison Artist To Catch a Thief
Braineater Jones Dog Gone And I Darken The Suicide Motor Club
A Madness of Mercury Jonathan Unleashed Tail & Trouble Burn Baby Burn


I think these all look awesome and I can't wait to get to them. I've already started The Invisible Library and am thoroughly enjoying it. Have you read any of these and what's on your list this month????


6 comments:

  1. You got some good ones. I got Braineater Jones too. Looks fun for a zombie book. I will be interested to hear what you this on Transatlantic Conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Invisible Library" is on my maybe-to-read list. I'm drawn to anything that mentions librarians, but I've read some so-so reviews. I'll be anxious to see what you think!

    I just saw "Jonathan Unleashed" for the first time the other day -- maybe on your blog?! -- and added it to my to-read list immediately! It sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to dive into The Suicide Motor Club either! And also And I Darken...so many good books in June. I did manage to finish The Invisible Library the other day though, it was so fun :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving some of those dog covers! But I think I spy a cat! Oh dear, Booker T will be upset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Braineater Jones! I'm looking forward to your thoughts on that one since I reviewed it last month :-) I haven't read any of the others, but some of them do look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never decide in advance what I'll read, Barb, so I'm in awe of you for at least trying to do so...
    Have a fantastic Friday and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete