Saturday, June 25, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (70)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page.  

I picked up 2 books from the library this week.  Good thing that unless they are placed on hold by another patron, I can keep most library books 9 weeks.  



I saw The Magician's Lie on another blog and when I found out my library had it in, I reserved it.  The same thing goes for Pax.

And I received the following 3 books for review from Netgalley and the publishers:


The Bourbon Thief A Ghost Called Dog A Perilous Undertaking

While I am more than thrilled to have an eARC of "A Perilous Undertaking" because I loved the first one and can't wait to see what happens next, I am glad I am reading them on my Kindle or the cover change would drive me nuts!

So what did you add to your shelves this week???


4 comments:

  1. I put in a request for Perilous Undertaking but haven't got accepted yet, fingers crossed!! :) The change in cover is aggravating so glad I am trying for an eARC as well...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of these!! Looks like some good ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember A Perilous Undertaking catching my eye on NetGalley - I don't know anything about the book, but I do know pretty covers! Good to know it's from a series you enjoy, I'm curious now...I might just go look up the first book.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week was my smallest haul for a long time and all paperbacks! The Ripper's Wife was because of your rec, and most of the others were mountain climbing books. I'll never climb a mountain but I love reading about those who do!

    ReplyDelete