Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (62)


"Waiting on" Wednesday" is weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming anticipated releases.







 
March 28, 2017
FROM GOODREADS: When their coup of Metzger's Menagerie is discovered, Delilah and her fellow cryptids find their newly won freedom brutally stripped away as they are sold into The Savage Spectacle, a private collection of "exotic wildlife." Specializing in ruthless cryptid cage matches, safari-style creature hunts and living party favors, the Spectacle's owner, Willem Vandekamp, caters to the forbidden fetishes of the wealthy and powerful. At the Spectacle, any wish can be granted—for the right price.

But Vandekamp's closely guarded client list isn't the only secret being kept at the Spectacle. Beneath the beauty and brutality of life in the collection lie much darker truths, and no one is more determined than Delilah to strip the masks from the human monsters and drag all dark things into the light.


WHY I'M WAITING:  Why oh why did this release get pushed back so far.  I cannot come up with enought brilliant adjectives to describe the first in the series, Menagerie.  I ADORED it.  Of course, there has now been a cover change and I honestly am glad I borrowed the first one from the library because I will now have an excuse to buy these now and not feel guilty.  



Have you started this series???? Why not????? And what are you waiting for this week???? 
 

13 comments:

  1. I didn't realize this was a series!! So cool, I admit I got a Kindle review copy of Menagerie but fell behind and never got to it. Now I'll go back and catch up for sure:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. March, wow! That feels like such a long time away, but it will probably be here before we know it. Still, it's so hard waiting on a good book's publication! Sorry it has been delayed! I haven't read Menagerrie, but it is on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy Spectacle when it comes out! In the meantime, I guess I'd better hurry up and read Menagerie! Here's my WoW. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start this series, glad you love it! Great pick

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start this series. I love her other books so I am sure I will love this one as well!
    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=10825”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started this series but I'm in LOVE with those covers. Happy Reading!

    Austine @ NovelKnight

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series because I haven't heard of this one, and why not, I don't know! It sounds amazing and wow, those covers are beautiful!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Menagerie, but I've been wanting to ever since it came out! (Actually, ever since the ARC came out and people started reviewing it lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the audiobook for the first one and hope to listen to it soon. I do like the cover change quite a bit. I thought that it was coming out in the fall. Why do they do these things to us? I hope you love it once you get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the audiobook for the first one and hope to listen to it soon. I do like the cover change quite a bit. I thought that it was coming out in the fall. Why do they do these things to us? I hope you love it once you get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book looks interesting! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't started this series, but I need to!! I'm always behind of course haha. I hope you love this when you get to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, now I gotta get a move on reading Menagerie to get to this one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh awesome pick Barb I am ashamed that I haven't read the first book yet, but hopefully I can get too it real soon. I heard nothing but amazing things about this series. The new covers are absolutely gorgeous I love it! I hope you do enjoy it when you get the chance. Thank you for stopping by my WOW pick my friend.

    ReplyDelete