Tuesday, June 28, 2016

TTT - Top 10 Books I Loved But Never Reviewed


This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week is a FREEBIE topic so I am featuring 10 books I loved which I read before I really started reviewing and blogging.  I figured this would be a great way to focus on some books many of you haven't seen here before.  As usual, there are in no specific order.  I am providing the Goodreads links in case you want to find out more about any of them.



Wither - J. G. Passarella.  This is a great, creepy book about witches!


Salem's Lot - Stephen King.  One of my favorite King works.


You Slay Me (Aisling Grey #1) - Katie MacAlister.  This started my PNR fascination.


Gil' All Fright Diner - A. Lee Martinez.  What a wonderfully quirky book!


Heart-Shaped Box - Joe Hill.  I'm planning a reread of this one soon.


Dreaming in Libro - Louise Bernikow.  See, I even loved dog books back in 2007!


Witchling/Sisters of the Moon #1 - Yasmine Galenorn.  I adore this series but am seriously behind.


The Devil's Footprints - Amanda Stevens.  A great little horror book.


The Art of Racing in the Rain - Garth Stein.  No words for how much I love this.


Death's Daughter (Calliope Reaper-Jones #1) - Amber Benson.  I need to start this series over.  May need to grab the first few for my Kindle because I don't think I own them anymore.

So, have you read any of these?  It's fun to look back and see 

how your tastes have changed and developed.


13 comments:

  1. This is a great topic idea! Sometimes I read tons of books back before I had a blog or thought of reviewing! Haven't heard of most of these but I'm happy you loved them! My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED Gil's All Fright Diner! I love Martinez so much, I wish more people knew about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These aren't really my kind of thing, but I'm glad you enjoyed them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great topic. There are so many books I haven't reviewed either from before I started blogging or when I just need a break from making notes while I read. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not read a ton of horror, but I really want to. I think I just don't know where to start!
    I SEE A PUPPY ON A COVER OF THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN. I THINK I NEED

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great topic to discuss. I am guilty of this myself, not because I didn't want to review the book but mainly because I wasn't a blogger yet at the time, or I just have too many books already set for reviews. I am going to have to make some notes about some of these that I definitely will need to check out especially the Joe Hill book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo! I love lists like this. I have only read two on your list, Dreaming of Libro and The Heart-Shaped Box. Several others are books I have heard great things about and would like to read. Like Wither and Witchling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this list! I added some of these to my TBR, and the others I've mostly already read. I loved The Art of Racing in the Rain, but I cried so much...great list! Here's mine. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only heard of a couple of those but they all look very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of these yet, but I want to try Amber Benson's book! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta love Enzo! I never heard of that other dog book, though. Looks interesting - such a handsome boxer on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea for a freebie topic! There are plenty of books I read and loved before blogging that I never really talk about now ("The Art of Racing in the Rain" would be one of those), and there are some times when I just don't get around to writing a review even if it was a great book.

    I'm definitely going to have to check out the book with the boxer on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Salem's Lot! Heart Shaped Box! Good ones!! I have the Witchling book, but I haven't read it yet. Well I think I have the first two in the series actually. I'm glad you posted about it because I haven't heard anyone talk about it before.

    ReplyDelete