Monday, January 2, 2017

December 2016 Wrap Up (Challenges Wrap Up Included)

So December is over.  While it was a wonderful holiday season, my reading really suffered and I only managed to read 6 books all month.  I'm hoping January starts out stronger.  I did manage to read some really fun books though so it wasn't a total loss and hey, I met all of my 2016 challenges so I have nothing to complain about.  Here's where everything finished:

GOODREADS: 112/100 (finished in November)
WHAT AN ANIMAL IX: 30/12 (finished in July)
CLOAK & DAGGER CHALLENGE: 27/20 (finished in August)
HORROR READING CHALLENGE: 27/16 (finished in August)
NEW RELEASE CHALLENGE: 81/30 (finished in June)

I think I have all of my 2017 challenges posted and I will review those in my Weekly Reads post.
Of the 6 books I read, I had 1 3-paw read, 3 4-paw reads, and 2 5-paw reads.  I still have 2 yet to review and they should show up on the blog sometime this week.

So I hope everyone had a great reading year on 2016.  I want to thank everyone who takes the time to check out Booker T's Farm and all of your comments throughout the year have been very appreciated. I am hoping to comment back more in 2017 so you'll probably be seeing more of me so beware!


5 comments:

  1. Great job! I passed my Goodreads goal, but that's probably the only bookish goal I met this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your challenges! Great month, I'm not sure what I read in December, maybe 3 books? It was just so busy. Hope your 2017 gets off to a rockin start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on your challenges. December was supposed to be my power reading month, but it ended up being the month I finishing the least number of books. Ah well!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did well on all of your challenges this year. Lets hope for a good reading year ahead!

    ReplyDelete