Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Really...What's One More Challenge in the Scheme of Things????


So last year I participated in the Horror Reading Challenge and I was a little bummed to see Traci wasn't hosting it this year.  However, I just found out last night that Lilyn over at Sci-Fi and Scary and her co-blogger, are hosting it this year.  They got a late start getting it posted but I'm so thrilled they are doing it.


There are four challenge levels -

Since the books I've read in January so far are both horror (yes, I'm behind already on my Musts and Mights) I figured this was a no-brainer even if I need another challenge like I need a hole in the head. Therefore I'm signing up for Level 3.

1.  Neophyte of Coolthulhu’s Temple: 1-7 horror books.
2.  Initiate of Coolthulhu’s Temple:  8-15 horror books.
3.  Oracle of Coolthulhu’s Temple: 20-25 horror books.
4.  Mystery Badge - 50+ books.

Thanks so much to the hosts for getting this challenge going again.  I LOVED doing it last year! You can find all the details for the challenge HERE.









13 comments:

  1. I saw this yesterday and was tempted but I always fall down on challenges. Still . . . it's horror. I think I can do this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one would be a breeze for you! You really should consider joining!

      Delete
  2. And good luck to you, Barb! I know you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I just found out about this from another blog. Gots to go sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome. Coolthulhu... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Barb! I hope to read a few more horrors this year with any luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will. You always seem to do pretty good when you set your mind to goals.

      Delete
    2. I like to project an image of being more organised than I am!

      Delete
  6. I decided to sit this one out even though I am still reading horror. I am just taking on less challenges this year. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a glutton for punishment - what can I say? (Honestly, the fact that my first two January reads have both been horror kind of sealed the deal for me or I might not have joined either).

      Delete