Tuesday, January 31, 2017

TTT - Top 10 Graphic Novels on my TBR

This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. This week I am sharing with you the top 10 graphic novels on my TBR.  I tend to go in waves when reading graphic novels but hopefully I can get on a roll soon and knock some of these out.  I also don't buy many because they are so expensive and let's be real, they don't take that long to read so I get most of them from my library.







Legend Vol. 1 - Defend the Grounds.  
I bought this one in December because DOGS!

Scooby Apocalypse Vol. 1
This releases in February and let's be honest, I'm probably pre-ordering it.

Giant Days Vol 2, Vol 3, Vol 4
I loved the first one and with Vol 4 coming out later this year, I'm already really behind.

Kennel Block Blues
I recently discovered this one and it immediately went on my wishlist

I Hate Fairyland Vol. 1, Vol.2
I've heard such great things about this series and I actually own the first one.  I really need to start.

Harley Quinn Vol. 3, Vol. 4, Vol. 5
Harley is probably my favorite villain and as soon as my library gets these (and they are on order), they will be in my hands!

So there you have it.  There's an an extra selection this week.  Can't wait to see everyone's graphic novel lists!



29 comments:

  1. I'm going to have a hard week commenting on everyone's posts as I have no interest in graphic novels, comics or picture books so I'm off on another rogue topic! The only one on your list I've heard of is Scooby as I used to watch the cartoons on TV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only read them from time to time and mainly if I can get them from the library. I buy the odd one here and there but they are usually pretty pricey and only take an hour or two to read so I have a hard time justifying it.

      Delete
  2. Those are some interesting graphic novels, I really want the Scooby one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with any of these - Of course I know Scooby, but not the graphic novels. I'm not a big graphic novel reader, but I seem to be adding to my list today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scooby seems to be a fan favorite this week :)

      Delete
  4. I wish I was more into graphic novels, but the ones I've read I've loved. I must check out Legend and Kennel Block Blues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both look awesome. The art is Legend is dark and edgy so I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  5. Not much into graphic novels but Scooby always gets my attention.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's such an adorable dog! Now Scrappy - that dog was annoying!

      Delete
  6. Great looking list there, Barb. I haven't bought a graphic novel in ages. I always get so lost in the comic store and don't know where to start. I'm also a little afraid once I start on those, I'll never get my books read ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's easy to get caught up in them. They can be quite pricey too.

      Delete
  7. I've never read Harley Quinn (can you believe it??) and I want to try those (and Suicide Squad too) since she's in those? Scooby Apocalypse? THAT sounds fun!! And LEgend looks good also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding lots of great recommendations this week too.

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any of these but I am really looking forward to reading Legend and Harley Quinn's series and how could I not want to read Scooby's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scooby is coming out in February so I can't wait!

      Delete
  9. I should really make an effort to read more graphic novels. I always enjoy them when I do so I don't understand myself really!
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did not do a list today for myself, I asked my daughter if she wanted to help and list her favorite books!
    I never read a comic book.So The only ones I read were the VA and Percy Jackson graphic novels. But we did something a little different. Allyson added some comics she read on her list.
    Also check out our easy to enter Valentine's giveaway!



    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful feature on your blog and loved that your daughter helped!

      Delete
  11. I don't think I've heard of any of these! Yay! Lots of new to explore:).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have looked a couple of graphic novels but they really aren't for me. I do think the Harley Quinn might be worth picking up. Plus the first one. Because Dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice list, though my attention was immediately drawn to Harley Quinn. She's my favorite too!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they did such a good job with her in the Suicide Squad movies. I know the critics tore the movie up but I really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  14. I Hate Fairyland and the Scooby Doo Apocalypse ones sound SO GOOD!!! I hope you love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  15. First OMG Scooby! Sorry took me back to my childhood. I haven't heard of these but they do look interesting and come on as said...Scooby!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A ton of these are new to me! I just recently saw Legend advertised as The Road meets Watership Down which is kind of strange but I'm down. lol

    ReplyDelete