Tuesday, November 17, 2015

2016 New Release Challenge!

I have discovered this year that I really enjoy participating in reading challenges so I am busy lining up some new ones for 2016.  I have met so many great bloggers through this year's challenges so how could I resist the chance to meet some more?  This challenge is being hosted by Lexxie at (un)conventional bookviews and co hosted by Stormi at Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My!  The rules are as follows:

  • Books has to be released and reviewed in 2016.
  • Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2016 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
  • The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
  • The New Book Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2016, and sign-ups are open until February 15th 2016.
  • You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!

There are four levels  in the New Release Challenge:

  1. 1-15 books per year – New Release Newbie
  2. 16-30 books per year – New Release Pro
  3. 31-45 books per year – New Release Veteran
  4. 45+ books per year – New Release Enthusiast
I think I will plan to be a New Release Pro.  If this looks like fun, head over to Lexxie's post HERE and sign up!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! 16-30 books?! That's awesome! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for signing up, Barb! Remember that we also have a facebook group this time around, let me know if you'd like to join! (It's a closed group).
    Good luck in reaching your goal.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, so glad you signed up! I think being a Pro is a good goal, I didn't realize I read so many new releases till I kept track this year...lol. :)

    ReplyDelete