Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (41)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page.

I don't think I actually bought any books this week, which I haven't been able to say in quite some time.  However, I figure I will remedy that over the next week.

Here are some ARCs I received this week:

Graveyard Black Five Witches of Cambridge Try Not to Breathe


I was thrilled to get approved for a galley of Black Five since I featured it on W.O.W. a few weeks ago. All 4 of these release next year, which I guess isn't very far away. Thanks to Netgalley and all the publishers!


I also picked up a few notable freebies from Amazon:

The Undelightened Must Love Otters Devil's Nightmare Daughters of Arkham

I've been stuck on the same library book most of the week and though I can't say it's a slump, I just haven't been getting what I want to read done. What did you guys pick up this week? Leave me a comment so I can make sure to check out your hauls!

7 comments:

  1. Your ARCS look good!! I got a terrific haul that I am quite proud of :30 books!!
    Come see!! http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed Must Love Otters being free, because I looked at it the other day and it was 99 cents. Oh, well. Maybe I'll buy it.

    Great haul of books :) Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Five cover looks intriguing. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books! Whenever I'm stuck on a book, I pick up another one. I always manage to find one that holds my interest. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great looking books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you love all of your new books!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete