Thursday, November 5, 2015

November TBR(P) - Best Intentions and All That....


Last month I managed 2 whole books off my TBR.  Given I read 10, which I consider a great month, only having 2 come off my potential reads list is probably pretty sad.  Oh well, if at first you don't succeed.  This months plans include 12 books - maybe I can actually hit 6 of them.


Carry On Put A Ring On It The Ripper's Wife Subterranean Season
The Wicked and the Divine The Krampus Chronicles Harley Quinn 2 Harlow and Sage
A Likely Story Crystallum Bricking It Dragon Marked

Like I said, I know I will end up reading things that aren't on this list, but I am half way through Carry On and almost finished with The Ripper's Wife so at least maybe I should beat the whopping 2 that was last month! What do you plan on reading this month? Do you recommend any of these?

NOTE:  I drafted this on 11/04 and in one day, I have already altered it by adding two additional books - 1 I forgot and 1 I just received.  ARRGGGHHH!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can never follow my lists, I always end up off mostly due to reading whatever feels right in the moment. A lot of the books up there look great, good luck with it this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never follow my list and I always put more on it than I know I will get too so I have lots of choices and then I still deviate from the list....lol. So far I have managed to knock off four of the ones on my list and not stray away but the month is early....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for keeping your TBR list in mind! I should do that. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete