Friday, November 6, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (39)

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews.  Clicking on the book should take you to the Goodreads page.

About a few months ago I put in a few requests from my local library.  Since they were new books, they actually ordered them in and they arrived this week so I picked them up.


The Dogist Plantation ShuddersMenagerie Harrison Squared

I was approved for 3 new books from Edelweiss:

The Changing Season The Doll Master Medusa's Web

And from Netgalley I received:

Hargrove House The Widow Must Remember pic name


I also 1-clicked my way to these:

The Krampus Chronicles Dog Duty Three Days in April A Christmas Tail

Well, I refuse to feel guilty this week or offer up some excuse. There are worse habits in the world. What did you haul this week? Leave a comment so I can make sure I stop by your blog!




5 comments:

  1. You got a lot of new books this week. They look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of Dog Duty and I love the cover! I think I'll need to check this one out! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lots of wonderful reads up there! Menagerie looks good don't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh don't feel bad, come see mine tomorrow when I put my Sunday post up I was bad...lol. I swear the more I say I am going to be good the badder I am so your right there are worse habits to have. :) You got some great looking ones and I am trying really to not go find them on NG and EW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of books added to your shelves! Yay and yeah I feel guilt for a bit knowing I have so many unread books but it doesn't last long :)

    ReplyDelete