Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What An Animal IX 2016 Challenge!


This challenge is perfect for me and I think that between this one, the one I am co-hosting with Stormi, and the New Release Challenge, my 2016 is basically done.  I will still do the smaller ones throughout the year, and if I can find a horror related one, I may have to add it as well.  Either way, they all look like fun,  I found this one over at Socrates' Books Reviews and couldn't help myself. Here are the rules:

Read at least 6 books that have any one of the following requirements:

a.  There is an animal in the title of the book.
b.  There is an animal on the cover of the book.
c.  An animal plays a major role in the book.
d.  The main character is (or turns into) an animal - define that however you like.

Level 1 - read at least 6 books.
Level 2 - read 7-12 books.
Level 3 - read 13-20 books.
Level 4 - read 21 books or more.

The animal can be any kind of animal (real or fictitious) - dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark,..dragon, mermaid, vampire, centaur, werewolf...you get the idea.

Challenge runs January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016.

Books can be fiction or nonfiction.

You may make a list ahead of time or add as you go along,

You can swap out books at any time if you did make a list.

There is a goodreads group.

Books can be in any format.

I am signing up for Level 2.  I have went back and forth between Levels 2 and 3, but finally settled on 2.  If you are interested, check out Socrates' blog and sign up!


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, this is perfect for you. :) Tracy from Cornerfold and I are hosting a Horror Challenge, if all goes well sign up is tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the challenge! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also doing this challenge. And I'm hosting one at my blog. Let em know if you are interested:
    http://jannghi.blogspot.com/2015/10/literary-loners-reading-challenge-2016.html

    ReplyDelete