Friday, November 20, 2015

Bookish Thanksgiving Tag




I saw this tag over on Booktube and wanted to do something for the upcoming holiday so here we go!  The original creator is Fangirlcity.

1.  Bread - What book is purely fluff and has no real plot? (I actually really liked this book and couldn't come up with a choice with no real plot since I plan out most of my reading).


2.  Turkey - What book made you want to fall asleep? (I couldn't get into this one and it was purely a cover pick).


3.  Gravy - What book makes the whole series worth reading? (I chose one of my favorite, less known of series, but there were so many I wanted to pick).


4.  Stuffing - What book is stuffed full of action scenes? (I loved this book and can't wait for the next one).


5.  Mashed Potatoes - What book looked good and then wasn't?


6.  Cranberries - What book has the sweetest romance?


7.  Corn - What is the corniest book you ever read? (It had to make the list somewhere...but I will say at the time I read it, I did find it entertaining).


8.  Green beans - What book is too long and needs to be shortened? (I really liked this book except for the ending, but given how long it is, I am sure it could be shortened somehow).


9.  Pumpkin Pie - What book do you read to get out of a reading slump? (I don't do a lot of re-reads but I will say any cute contemporary or romance with a dog on the cover such as this one -  I always fly through them).


10. Dog/Cat - What's your favorite Thanksgiving food you would steal from the table?

STUFFING!!!!!(Although T would say turkey)

If you enjoy this tag, feel free to do it as well.  Just leave me a link so I can check it out.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Not heard of half those books and some looks interesting so I will have to look those up. :) My favorite food would be mixing my corn in my mash potatoes. :)

    ReplyDelete