Wednesday, November 25, 2015

It's COYER Time Again!


It's time for another challenge and I personally can't wait to get started.  I found out this year I really like participating in various challenges posted throughout the year and this past COYER was my favorite.  This time around it's "Back to the Basics" which is new for me because the summer rules were so different and it was the first time I participated.  Anyway, here are the rules this time around.

COYER runs from December 19, 2015 until March 4, 2016.  It is hosted by Fantasy is More Fun, Because Reading and Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!  COYER stands for Clean Out Your E-Reader, which mine could definitely use,

You can find the rules at any one of these sites, and I encourage you to sign up.  Basically you can read any book which is on your e-reader and includes library books, review books, tour books, books from Netgalley and Edelweiss and if bought, it has to be under $5.00 in price.  Audiobooks count as well, but I don't really use them.  If you do like them, they have to be under $16.00 to count,

Basically you link up your reviews and there will be prizes, twitter parties, a facebook group and an instagram challenge.  The guys that host this challenge are great and I look forward to hanging out with them again!

You can find the complete rules and sign up HERE!





1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so happy you are joining again! I think this will be so much fun and relaxed! Happy Reading and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete