Friday, June 29, 2018

July 2018 Summer Comment Challenge Partner



So last year was my first year participating in this great challenge and I met some wonderful bloggers who, a year later, I still follow on a regular basis.  I found this a great way to make some new blogging friends and knew I'd have to sign up again this year.  Hosted by Flylefand A Kernal of Nonsense, it runs June, July and August and you can sign up for one month or all three.  Basically you sign up and commit to posting comments to your blogging partner for the entire month.  You can chose the 5 comment category or the 10.  I went with the 10.  So my June partner was another great pairing and now I'm pleased to announce my July partner.  So let me present ..................


I can't wait to learn more about Erin and share my love of reading with her.  

Hi Erin!


11 comments:

  1. Have fun with your new comment partner :) I really enjoyed getting to know you a bit in June.

    Megan - Ginger Mom and the Kindle Quest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I thought about trying it this year but summer is so unpredictable for me. Have a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cool challenge. I should do it but I can't seem to keep up things as it is and don't want to let someone down. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! It's great to hear you've made lasting friendships. Thank you for participating. Happy commenting, Lonna (co-host)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Hi, Erin! I hope you guys have a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing it, also, and I plan on signing up for next month, too! ☺ Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for signing up. Hope you have a great time this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiiiiii!!!! July has been a rough start for me so far but I planning on being more active moving forward!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm. looks like i posted anonymously just now??? whoops, i'm not as familiar with blogspot as I am with wordpress

    ReplyDelete