Saturday, June 9, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (165)/Sunday Post

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves or TBR piles, may it be physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store, online, books you borrow from the library or friends, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks! The original meme was started over at Tynga's Reviews. And it now has a new co-host where individuals can link up as well - Marlene from Reading Reality.  Clicking on the book (or title) should take you to the Goodreads page.  I'm also now linking up with the Sunday Post which is hosted by Kimberly@Caffeinated Book Reviewer


So I bought an e-book this week because it was just one of those days. I'd been seeing "Demon King" around and figured it was about time I grabbed it.  "Of Vengeance and Werewolves" was a complete freebie cover grab as was "Dinosaur Valley."



Then I received "Rattus New Yorkus" and "Rules of the Ruff" which looks like a cute MG, for review.  Now those are two contrasting covers!



So what did you add to your shelves this week????

33 comments:

  1. Rules of the Ruff looks adorable! And the Pug <3!! (But you're right, two very different covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rules of the Ruff cover is adorable. I want all those dogs lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new Hunter Shea? He sure publishes a lot! I can't wait to get started on Jurassic Florida😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Jurassic Florida and it was soooo good.

      Delete
  4. You got some great ones this week! I can't wait to try out Rattus New Yorkus!!! :) Reading When Animals Attack and watching all the cheesy horror movies I can find from that book has me in a horror mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm finding myself gravitating more and more toward horror as well lately.

      Delete
  5. Lol, I love the cute book next to all those scary-looking books. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of Vengeance and werewolves- ooh cover love! Looks nice and spooky. :) And Dinosaur Valley had me at dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Demon King looks interesting! So does the werewolf one because I am totally into werewolves right now, which is surprising, but hey, I just go with my moods! :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go with your moods Kristen - they rarely steer you wrong :)

      Delete
  8. Interested to see what Dinosaur Valley is all about. I see big teeth and a western-type cover and I can't help being curious!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, seems like I'm seeing more and more "western" horror type books.

      Delete
  9. I like the look of Demon King - look forward to reading your thoughts on that one.
    Happy reading.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard some good things. It's a chunker though so I need to read it when I have lots of time.

      Delete
  10. Oh my gosh the Shibas face on Rules of the Ruff! Alex wants one of those dogs SO badly when we are able, but I think he's allergic to them! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rules of the Ruff has an ADORABLE cover :D enjoy your haul! And have a great week :)

    Evelina @ AvalinahsBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think it will be a fun MG read.

      Delete
  12. Great bunch of books this week. You know I'll be reading Shea's new books and the Dinosaur Valley and werewolves books look good for me too.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have as much fun with Shea's newest as I did!

      Delete
  13. Oh, thank you for the heads up on Rules of the Ruff! I went to Netgalley to request it. It would be a great Dig Days of Summer read. 🐶

    Have a wonderful week. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh Rattus might be featuring on my CWW shortly! I'm itching waiting on a few June releases like Jurassic Florida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll like Jurassic Florida. Although I do think there might be a character or two that might drive you nuts!

      Delete
  15. Enjoy all those books. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm always into dinosaur books.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really feel like I should try Hunter Shea sometime. That cover is kind of scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you have to try him. And there's so many to chose from!

      Delete