Tuesday, October 24, 2017

TTT - 10 Unique Book Titles

This top 10 weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and can be found HERE.  Each week they focus on lists which cover various topics related to books and reading. 

This week's subject is unique book titles.  I think that's a pretty subjective list because what I find unique, you might find humdrum.  However, I'll give it my best shot!








I just loaned this one to Stormi and I don't know about you but "Colt Harper: Esteemed Vampire Cat" sounds pretty unique to me.

So, are we talking terminal as in electrical component or terminal as in death, if that's the case, an alliance of the dead is pretty unique if that's what Terminal Alliance really means.

I'd like to be a MAD Librarian!

Shit Luck - I still need to pick this one up but I saw it the other day and immediately added it to my wishlist.

No Saints in Kansas - wait, maybe this one isn't that unique - I'm pretty sure there are no saints anywhere else in the states either.

Tentacle & Wing.  Sounds like Cass (who loves birds and flying things) and me (who is obsessed with tentacles) wrote a book together.  I do want to read this one though.

I chuckle every time I see the title "White Trash Gothic."   Don't we all know some of these?

Things to Do When You're Goth in the Country - that's a mouthful.  I keep meaning to grab a copy of this seeing how I grew up in the country and although not goth, was definitely not "country" either.  

Love trolls?  Then find out why they gravitate toward The Hamptons in Trolls in the Hamptons.  This is a series and apparently there are also Night Mares, Fire Works, Life Guards and Sand Witches there too!

I loved Demon with a Comb-Over - I'd say the book is as unique as its title.

So there you have it.  I just can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with week!


38 comments:

  1. These are so fun! I have never read about a vamp cat, so that is definitely unique to me lol. And the Goth in the Country one sounds funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you would like the vamp cat one. I just loaned it to Stormi and will probably read it after she is finished.

      Delete
  2. I think this is a good list with some pretty unique titles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! White Trash Gothic cracked me up when I read it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are awesome! I haven't heard of any of them! Looks like I'll be adding some more to my TBR! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like we've been doing that to each other a lot lately.

      Delete
  5. Shit Luck sounds like it's going to be the story of my life, so I'm definitely putting that one on my TBR! Also love the title of Colt Harper: Esteemed Vampire Cat - that leaves me with so many questions...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Shit Luck and hope to make time for it before the year is out.

      Delete
  6. These are great, Barb! A vampire cat... Haha. I'm looking forward to Terminal Alliance. I had to laugh at your comment about No Saints in Kansas. :-)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover of Terminal Alliance as well. I've read some of the authors other books so I'm excited to see how this one reads.

      Delete
  7. I can't wait to read about the esteemed vampire cat! :) Some of these got some great names. I still want to read Devil with a Comb-Over! It sounds fun just with the title.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colt Harper: Esteemed Vampire Cat has me cracking up. My Maine Coon, Buddy, had the most prominent set of fangs I've ever seen on a housecat. We called him vampire kitty all the time.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun titles and some interesting looking books.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha great list. Yes "White Trash Gothic." made me grin BIG. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. This week's theme is so good isn't it - I'm loving everyone's choices animist admit that Demon with a Comb-over takes the cake!
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol I love the title of Demon with a Comb-Over! Hilarious! White Trash Gothic also cracks me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you found some pretty unique ones! I especially like the White Trash Gothic. That’s funny.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are definitely unique. I am curious about No Saints in Kansas and Devil with a comb over cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read Demon With a Comb Over and really enjoyed it a lot.

      Delete
  15. I really want to know what is up with these trolls and the Hamptons. Hilarious list!

    https://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2017/10/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Having relatives that live in Kansas, I'm very curious about No Saints in Kansas. Fun title on that one and lots of your choices. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All these are definitely catchy, and some of them had me chuckling! :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't heard of quite a few of these so I'm definitely going to look into them! I love the title Shit Luck for some reason. Maybe because it's such a mood haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. An esteemed vampire cat does sound like a good thing to read about. I hadn't heard about any of these but their titles are quite catchy.

    ReplyDelete