Monday, August 20, 2018

A Booker T Update!


Hey guys!  It's me Booker T.  I wanted to personally thank you all for all the kind wishes and good thoughts!  So I had my x-ray this morning and it was kind of as the Doc suspected.  No tumors or anything, which is good news, and my bladder looks A-OK but my prostate is enlarged and is causing pressure which in turn is causing my infections.  So, looks like I'm gonna have to be neutered.  I don't like it one bit but what's a pup to do?  Mom and Dad are working out the logistics because you know, one has to stay with me at the vet (because I'm special that way) and one has to stay with Cass because he's a mess without me.  We'll keep you posted but for right now, the meds are doing their job and life is good.  

23 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 The surgery will be over before you know it! Good luck Booker T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surgery is never fun but I am so glad that it is something that the docs can take care of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Booker! You got this. Tell mom and Dad you need some extra special treats too for all this (they probably already know that) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Booker T! I know, getting the surgery sucks, but the docs will fix you up and you'll feel better in no time.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a great vet with a wonderful staff too.

      Delete
  6. It'll be okay Booker T. I'm Quigley, and my mom had me neutered when I was about your age. Not on my bucket list but I'm still me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad it wasn't a tumour or anything like that. I know surgery is scary Booker T but it'll soon be over and you'll be spoiled rotten as compensation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs and kisses buddy! My dog friends, Tank and Dash had to be neutered and they said the best part was the pain meds lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, I'm sure they'll send him home on Tramadol or something similar.

      Delete
  9. Hope the surgery goes smoothly! Glad to hear it isn't too serious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there Booker - my little Dude (yes, that is the name of my dog) has had the same op and he was fighting fit very shortly afterwards.
    Best wishes.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I love the name Dude. In college, one of my friend's had a kitten named Dude and we used to sing "Dude looks like a kitten" to him. What can I say, we were Aerosmith fans.

      Delete
  11. Hope your surgery goes great, Booker T! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for it being an easy fix (ha!) though. All the herd babes here are spayed/neutered. You'll do great and be back to your sis in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Cass went through it so I know T can do fine as well :)

      Delete