Sunday, August 19, 2018

Might Be On and Off For a While



Hello guys.  So I just wanted to touch base and explain that I might be absent for awhile.  In all honesty, I still plan on visiting and blogging, but life may get in the way.  Booker T is sick again.  He has another UTI and started passing blood Friday evening.  Now the vet is wanting to see what is going on and Mr. Barb is taking him for an x-ray Monday morning.  It may be nothing, and perhaps he will just need to be neutered because they think his prostate is enlarged but even at that, I hate for him to have to have any procedure done at 8 years old.

So please keep Booker T in your thoughts.  Don't worry too much because he is on meds and really not acting as if he is sick at all.  He is also enjoying all the extra attention from Mom, Dad and Cass.  He's eating and sleeping well and hopefully, we'll have good news soon!


12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Booker T is sick again. :( I will be thinking of you guys and hoping you get some answers tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear Booker T is ill. Keeping you and him on my thoughts. Hope he has a speedy recovery ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better Booker!!!! Sending positive thoughts your way (and his) Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they are able to determine what is causing Booker T problems. Poor little guy. Sending you hugs Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor wee guy. I'm so sorry about all the worry you must be having right now. I hope you can get some answers quickly and get him on the mend soon. I'll definitely be thinking of all of you and give him and Cass a big hug from Auntie Chuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I hope Booker T recovers well, Barb! Give him a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending good thoughts to you and Booker T, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending happy thoughts your way that he'll be feeling better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor pooch. I hate it when my dog isn't himself - I over fuss. Glad to see your next post and that things seem to be okay. Fingers crossed for a smooth op and everything to go swimmingly.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete